- A joint initiative of Menifa, the IDF and the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee for Ethiopian soldiers.
- A pre-army motivational program that prepares soldiers for IDF service.
- Providing training to IDF authorities in order to become aware of cultural differences and challenges.
- A network of mentors for soldiers as they enter the new and challenging environment of the IDF.
- The program lowers both dropout rates from the IDF.
- Exceptional results among program graduates.
- Total annual budget: $300,000